Is it for me?
Clients come for counselling for many reasons:
- You might feel stuck and don’t know what to do for the best
- You might feel you are repeating the same mistakes and don’t understand why
- You may feel completely lost and alone, or perhaps the family are part of the problem
I don’t have a magic wand; counselling is a process that can take time. Some people need just a few sessions, while others come for a few months. Others have more long term needs.
Counselling is costly emotionally, financially and time-wise. But it is often the best investment that people make. Happy lives may take time and investment. You have to decide if you are ready to do some work on YOU and the life you have and the life you want.
Here are some of the issues that I work with but there are too many to list all of them.
- Stress and depression
- Eating disorders
- Substance abuse
- Body image
- Low self esteem and lack of confidence
- Phobias and anxieties
- Sleep problems
- Anger that is difficult to control or express
- Work place issues
- Childrens issues and behaviour, including bedwetting, nightmares, etc.
If you think counselling might be for you, then call and book a session to meet me.